Sunday, August 27, 2006

????

After hearing the horrible news that one of the resident poets and okp's has ended her own life, I started reflectng on what the meaning of life really is.

This week began and ended oddly for me. First the pastor's message about God being with us in the valley that puzzled me-- then my own bout with sadness and doubt about my purpose-- then the delivery of the used piano my mother gave me--perhaps a sign?--and a used piano bench magically showing up in my mother's classroom. And the conversation with several people again about my purpose.

It is all still processing for me. Hard to know what to make of it. Sometimes I feel free--other times trapped.

I do know one thing: faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of thing unseen.

1 comment:

ms mimi the mocha soulchild said...

I agree mindful. This is a case of letting your story be unbroken, no matter how it looks for the protagonist...