Sunday, April 29, 2012

Superman



Is it hard being super man
What do you do when you're not
Flying through my mind?
Faster than a speeding
Not now
Breaking into my security system
In the name of romanticism
And heroics
Is it some kind of misfortune
That a formerly reformed
Love addict be blessed with
A real genuine artifact
When I've conditioned myself
To believe in your non existence
Leaving a bit of sunshine
Under my pillow
From a star crossed mind
Traveling...
How is it that I want to drink
You in your thoughts
Wavey and wordless
Pictorials of all the things
I've reminded myself
Are not utilitarian for
Modern love
A fairy tale
Wagging the dog
In real life glass slippers
Are more likely to be crack pipes
Than Stilettos
Hello there
How did you get here?
In the milky white breath of
My left
Ear
Telling me
Lovely lingering listless
Hopes
I'm listening

No comments: